Small Business Tax Essentials: Tax Security and Filings During Covid-19 – Do’s and Don’ts with Special Guest: Veronica Tubman, Stakeholder Liaison, IRS
Highlights from this week’s webinar:
- Small Business Tax Essentials: Hear from the IRS on estimated taxes, self-employment tax, withholding tools for employers, tax security awareness, and more.
- Interacting with IRS: Hear about examination and collection processes.
- PPP updates: Updated loan application forms and deadline for filing.
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG): New information about SBA’s application portal, which will open on Thursday, April 8, 2021.
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund: Three steps businesses need to take now to prepare for the SBA grant program for restaurants and bars.
- Q&A LIVE with Beth, Holly, & Veronica