PPP Forgiveness: Q&A on what you need to know to achieve forgiveness
You’ve spent your Paycheck Protection Program money and you are ready to complete the loan forgiveness application. But it seems like every week SBA changes the PPP forms and rules. Join Beth Milito and Holly Wade, NFIB’s PPP experts, for a review of the latest SBA updates and for answers to your questions on:
- What is the new "simplified" Form 3508S released October 8, 2020?
- Which form should you use: Form 3508, Form 3508EZ of Form 3508S?
- When should you apply for forgiveness?
- What are the limits on self-rentals and mortgage interest?
- Will Congress allow a second PPP?
- Automatic forgiveness – is there such a thing?